Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Cooper's CSA Farm & Maze

A fun day at a pumpkin patch just screams fall, doesn't it? This is the second pumpkin patch I have ever been to, believe it or not. My first one was back in 2010. It's safe to say that I have fallen in love with them. Put the word "pumpkin" in anything and I'm sold. Give me pumpkin everything!

Here are a few pictures from our day at Cooper's CSA Farm & Maze in Zephyr, Ontario. You can see more pictures from our day on my main blog, as well.
pumpkin patch
pumpkin patch
^ There are three phases for the maze. One is shorter, one is longer, and one is for kids. We did the longer one and it took about an hour. The maze this year is shaped like the Toronto Blue Jays logo!
pumpkin patch
^ This picture makes me think of home and everything fall. I come from upstate South Carolina, so I'd see scenes like this on a daily basis this time of year.
farm animals

farm animals
Such a fun outing!

No comments: