Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Adventures at Toronto's Centre Island

We went to Toronto's Centre Island on Sunday and had a blast! Yep, Toronto actually has a group of islands and they offer an amazing view of our skyline. This post goes with today's post on my main blog, so to see more pictures from the day- click here. It's worth it! ;)





^ This guy came right up to me and just decided to be my friend for a few minutes. Beautiful eyes!

Ah, island life. It just doesn't get much better than that!

1 comment:

euphoria-xoxo said...

Hello lovely :)

Your photographs are beautiful x

I have nominated you for the Liebster Blog Award 2013. A blog award to help bloggers with less than 200 followers. You can find out more about it by visiting my blog :)

Love, euphoria-xoxo

www.euphoria-xoxo.co.uk